Cookie Lovers Billy Miner Ice Cream Pie
- 1/2 cup butter divided
- 36 Oreo cookies crushed
- 3 ounces unsweetened dark chocolate
- 2/3 cups granulated sugar
- 2/3 cups evaporated milk
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 1/2 quarts good quality vanilla ice cream softened
- 1 cup edible cookie dough pieces
- 1 cup mini Oreo cookies
- edible cookie dough and Oreo cookies for garnish optional
- Melt 1/4 cup butter. Mix crushed cookies with melted butter; press mixture in the bottom of a 10-inch springform pan and chill.
- In a large mixing bowl add softened ice cream, cookie dough pieces, and mini Oreo cookies. Mix until combined.
- Top the Oreo crust with the ice cream. Place in the freezer and freeze until the ice cream is firm.
- In a saucepan over low heat, melt the chocolate and remaining butter. Remove from the heat and stir in sugar. Gradually add the evaporated milk and mix until smooth, stir in vanilla extract. Set aside to cool.
- Once ice cream is firm, spread the fudge sauce over the ice cream layer. Garnish with additional Oreos and cookie dough pieces.
- Store in the freezer until ready to serve. Remove and let sit a few minutes before slicing.
Top with whipped cream and sprinkle with almonds, caramel and chocolate sauce. Enjoy. Eat. Repeat.