The Best Oreo Pie
Copycat Baker's Square Oreo Pie recipe, easy and no bake!Print Pin Rate
- 3 cups heavy cream cold
- 8 oz cream cheese room temperature
- 1 1/4 cup powdered sugar
- 2 tsp vanilla extract
- 7 tbsp salted butter melted
- 36 large Oreo cookies for crust
- 1 1/2 cup mini Oreo cookies
- whipped cream *see note below and Oreo Cookies for garnish
- In your food processor add large Oreo cookies and melted butter. Pulse until fine crumbs.
- Press down in a 10-in pie dish. Refrigerate while you make the filling.
- In the bowl of your mixer add heavy cream, cream cheese, powdered sugar, and vanilla extract. Start beating on low until everything is combine. Gradually increase speed to high. Beat until stiff peaks.
- Fold in mini Oreo Cookies.
- Spread filling to crust. Use an offset spatula to smooth out the topping.
- Cover with plastic wrap and refrigerate for at least 6 hours, preferably overnight.
- Garnish with extra whipped cream, large Oreo Cookies and maraschino cherries!
Optional for the garnish: Beat 3/4 cup heavy cream with 2 tbsp powdered sugar until stiff peaks.