This No-Bake Oreo Pie Recipe is the best dessert you’ll ever taste! Rich and creamy, it comes together in no time with just a handful of simple ingredients. No oven required. Just layer everything together, and you’ll have a treat that looks super impressive but couldn’t be any easier to make!
The Best No-Bake Oreo Pie Recipe
Have you ever been to the popular Baker’s Square restaurant? If not, you’re missing out! They’re known around the U.S. for their incredible pies. In fact, their Oreo pie was the inspiration for this recipe. Unfortunately, the restaurant no longer sells this special treat. So, when we couldn’t stop craving it, we knew we had to make it ourselves! After a few tests in the kitchen, we nailed the taste and were super happy to learn that the infamous Oreo pie recipe was actually really simple to recreate.
What Is Oreo Pie Made Of?
It’s crazy to think that something so simple can be so tasty, but it’s true! This Oreo pie comes together with just 8 ingredients.
- Heavy Cream – Heavy cream creates the filling for the pie and is crucial for creating stiff peaks and a fluffy texture.
- Cream Cheese – Cream cheese is used to add a tangy flavor that balances out the sweetness of the other ingredients. For the best results, use a full-fat version and not the stuff from the tub!
- Powdered Sugar – Acting as a stabilizer for the filling, powdered sugar also contributes to the extra sweet taste this recipe is known for.
- Vanilla Extract – Vanilla extract accentuates the other flavors, enhancing the taste of your pie.
- Salted Butter – Salted butter helps hold the cookie crust together while creating a rich taste.
- Oreo Cookies – The key component of this dish, Oreos are used in every part of this pie!
- Whipped Cream – The perfect topping, we love to add a big squirt of whipped cream on top to make this Oreo pie extra fluffy and delicious.
How to Make This Oreo Pie Recipe
The key to creating the best Oreo pie is to let it sit overnight. So, be sure to plan ahead!
- Pulse the butter and large Oreos together in a food processor.
- Press the mixture into a 10-inch pie dish, and refrigerate.
- Beat the heavy cream, cream cheese, powdered sugar, and vanilla on low. Once combined, increase the speed to high, and beat until stiff peaks form.
- Fold in the mini Oreos.
- Add the cream filling to the prepared crust.
- Refrigerate for at least 6 hours or overnight.
- Top with whipped cream, Oreo, and cherries, and enjoy!
Baking Tips for the Best Pie
Honestly, this recipe is pretty much failproof. However, we do have a few tips and tricks to make it even easier to make!
- For easy slicing, run your knife under hot water before dipping it into your pie.
- Use room temperature cream cheese for easy mixing.
- Spurge for real vanilla extract instead of imitation vanilla for an ultra decadent flavor.
- To save some time, opt for a pre-made cookie crumb pie crust from your local grocery store.
Can I Make This Recipe Ahead of Time?
Yes! We recommend leaving the toppings off if you plan to make your Oreo pie in advance. However, once frozen, leftovers can be stored in the fridge for up to 5 days. Or, freeze the whole pie for up to 3 months.
More Oreo-Inspired Recipes
- Rich and creamy, this delectable Oreo Tiramisu is the dessert of our dreams.
- When you can’t decide whether you want Oreos or chocolate chip cookies, have both with these Oreo Brookie Bars!
- The best no-bake dessert, this Oreo Mocha Icebox Cake is perfect for warm summer days.
- Skip the drive-thru line with this Copycat Starbucks Oreo Frappuccino you can make right from the comfort of your own home.
The Best No-Bake Oreo Pie Recipe
- 3 cups heavy cream (cold)
- 8 ounces cream cheese (room temperature)
- 1 1/4 cup powdered sugar
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 7 Tablespoons salted butter (melted)
- 36 large Oreo cookies (for crust)
- 1 1/2 cup mini Oreo cookies
- whipped cream (*see note below and Oreo Cookies for garnish)
- In the food processor add large Oreo cookies and melted butter. Pulse until fine crumbs are formed.
- Press the mixture into a 10-in pie dish. Refrigerate while preparing the filling.
- In the bowl of the mixer add heavy cream, cream cheese, powdered sugar, and vanilla extract. Start beating on low until everything is combine. Gradually increase the speed to high. Beat until stiff peaks.
- Fold in mini Oreo cookies.
- Add the filling to the prepared crust. Use an offset spatula to smooth out the topping.
- Cover with plastic wrap, and refrigerate for at least 6 hours, preferably overnight.
- Garnish with extra whipped cream, large Oreo cookies and maraschino cherries!
The Baker Square franchise is such a nostalgic place for me! Went there all the time growing up, and my favorite pie was this Oreo Cream. I don’t live near Baker Square anymore, so was really excited to see all the love for this recipe that is so special to me. I made it and it turned out SOOO GOOD!!! I put extra Oreos through the food processor and mixed them through the pie, like A LOT, but without the extras it didn’t seem Oreo enough if that makes sense lol turned out just like the pie I knew and loved growing up! 😍
I made it and it came out soooo goooooooood!!! So easy to make
Yay! That is amazing!
Planning to make this for a Friendsgiving! Could you give measurement for heavy cream? It is mentioned in the directions but not in the ingredients. Thank you!
It has 3 cups heavy cream! Let us know what you think!