Take your classic cinnamon rolls up a notch with this easy Biscoff Cinnamon Rolls recipe! Soft, fluffy, and baked to golden, tender perfection, they’re topped with chocolate chips and Biscoff cookies for a decadent treat. Serve them warm for breakfast, brunch, or dessert!
Table of Contents
Why You’ll Love Biscoff Cinnamon Rolls
Growing up, cinnamon rolls were one of our favorite weekend traditions. We always looked forward to the smell of them baking on Saturday mornings! Just thinking about it, our mouths are watering. Today, we carry on the same tradition, making them for our families.
While we love a classic recipe, we can’t help but get a little creative from time to time. With options like s’mores cinnamon roll monkey bread, baklava puff pastry cinnamon rolls, and apple caramel cinnamon rolls, we’re never bored! However, these Biscoff cinnamon rolls are one version our kids ask for by name and that we make on repeat.
Golden and fluffy, they’re:
- Made with 10 ingredients.
- Baked in just over 30 minutes.
- Satisfyingly soft and fluffy with a crunchy cookie topping.
- Dripping with sticky caramel, sweet chocolate chips, and spiced Biscoff cookies in every bite.
What You’ll Need
Sure, you could make your own dough from scratch, but we prefer to use shortcuts! Here’s what you’ll need for super easy Biscoff cinnamon rolls that taste homemade:
- Cinnamon Roll Biscuits – We love Grands cinnamon rolls, but any pre-made dough will do as long as they’re large. Mini cinnamon rolls won’t fill the skillet!
- Butter – Unsalted butter forms the base of the caramel sauce.
- Cookie Butter – Infused in the caramel, to ensure sweet spiced cookie butter flavor in every inch of the cinnamon rolls.
- Sugar – Packed light brown sugar sweetens the caramel while keeping it moist and spreadable.
- Heavy Cream – Used to thicken and stabilize the caramel sauce.
- Chocolate Chips – Semi-sweet and white chocolate chips create pockets of sweetness in every bite.
- Biscoff Cookies – Included for a bit of crunch and extra cookie flavor we all love.
How to Make the Best Biscoff Cinnamon Rolls
Baked in a skillet, these cinnamon rolls require minimal prep and are a breeze to clean up! Here’s what to do:
- Make the Caramel. Melt the butter, sugar, cream, cookie butter, vanilla, and salt in a skillet, stirring constantly. Once combined, bring the mixture to a boil. Then, reduce the heat, and let it simmer to thicken. Reserve half the sauce, and set it aside.
- Layer. Arrange the cinnamon rolls in a skillet, and bake until they’re puffy and golden brown on top.
- Top. Pour the remaining caramel sauce on top. Then, add the remaining ingredients, spreading them out evenly.
- Cool. Set your skillet aside for a few minutes to cool, and dig in while your Biscoff cinnamon rolls are still warm!
Extra Topping Options
Feel free to mix and match your different toppings to switch up the flavor of these Biscoff cinnamon rolls! For instance, some of our favorite options include:
- Chopped Nuts
- Extra Cookie Spread
- Chocolate Sauce
- Vanilla Frosting
How to Make Ahead and Store
Prepare these Biscoff cinnamon rolls in advance for a quick breakfast or brunch. Or, make extras to store and reheat throughout the week!
To Make Ahead: Arrange the cinnamon rolls in the skillet, cover them with plastic wrap, and store them in the fridge overnight. Then, let them come to room temperature before baking the next day.
Refrigerator: Once cooled, leftover Biscoff cinnamon rolls keep fresh in the fridge for up to 1 week when stored in an airtight container.
Freezer: For the best results, we recommend leaving off your toppings until you’re ready to bake. To store, wrap your cinnamon rolls tightly with plastic wrap, and transfer them to a sealable bag. They can be kept in the freezer for up to 1 month.
Biscoff Cinnamon Rolls Common Questions
In general, speculoos is the generic name for the name brand Biscoff spread. There are slight differences n the flavors. However, both are smooth, sweet spreads made out of crushed cookies and warm spices.
Biscoff cookies can be found in most grocery stores. However, if you don’t have them near you, they can easily be ordered online as well!
Sure! Feel free to use any crunchy cookies you like best. You can even omit the cookie spread in the caramel sauce if you’d like. Just keep in mind that the flavor of your cinnamon rolls will be drastically changed.
More Unique Cinnamon Roll Recipes
Looking for more fun cinnamon roll recipes? We’ve got you covered with the tasty options below!
- Cinnamon Roll French Toast Roll-Ups
- Caramel Macchiato Cinnamon Rolls
- Baklava Cinnamon Rolls
- Pistachio Walnut Cinnamon Rolls
Biscoff Cinnamon Rolls
- 1 stick unsalted butter
- ½ cup light brown sugar packed
- ¾ cup heavy cream
- ½ cup cookie butter such as Biscoff
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 1 teaspoon kosher salt
- 8 large cinnamon roll biscuits such as Grands
- ½ cup semi-sweet chocolate chips
- ½ cup white chocolate chips
- ½ cup Biscoff cookies roughly chopped
- Preheat the oven to 350° F.
- In a 10-12 inch skillet, melt the butter over medium heat. Add the sugar, cream, cookie butter, vanilla extract, and salt, stirring continuously until combined.
- Bring the mixture to a boil. Then, reduce the heat, and let it simmer for 1 minute to thicken.
- Remove the skillet from the heat, and transfer half the mixture to a bowl. Set aside.
- Arrange the cinnamon rolls in a single layer over the caramel sauce in the skillet.
- Bake 30-35 minutes or until the cinnamon rolls are fluffy and golden brown.
- Remove from the oven, and immediately pour the reserved caramel on top followed by the chocolate chips and Biscoff cookies.
- Cool slightly, and enjoy!
- Store in an airtight container in the fridge for up to 1 week.
Nutrition information is automatically calculated, so should only be used as an approximation.