These Strawberry Cheesecake Overnight Oats are made with six ingredients and are quick to prepare for a sweet, nutritious breakfast you can make ahead of time and enjoy all week!
Table of Contents
- Why You’ll Love Strawberry Cheesecake Overnight Oats
- Simple Ingredients You’ll Need
- Flavor Variations
- How to Make Strawberry Cheesecake Overnight Oats
- Tips and Tricks
- Serving Suggestions
- Common Questions About Strawberry Cheesecake Overnight Oats
- More Easy Breakfast Recipes
- Strawberry Cheesecake Overnight Oats Recipe
Strawberry cheesecake overnight oats combine fresh sweet berries and healthy chia seeds with fiber-filled oats and creamy vanilla pudding for an incredible breakfast that you might just jump out of bed for.
Even if you aren’t a big breakfast fan (or a big fan of morning, either) whipping this up will give you something to look forward to waking up to. And if you don’t have it for breakfast, it’s a great way to get ready for a workout or to fulfill your sweet tooth cravings in a healthy way.
While overnight oats are an amazing timesaver for busy mornings, the best part is that the prep is so minimal that it takes nearly no time to make them the night before, either.
The next time you’re looking for an incredibly easy breakfast recipe that is sure to be a bright spot in your morning, try this simple strawberry cheesecake overnight oats recipe. It’s almost as good as our strawberry cheesecake croissant french toast!
Why You’ll Love Strawberry Cheesecake Overnight Oats
If you adore the delicious flavors of sweet strawberry and creamy cheesecake you’ll look forward to breakfast every morning you have this waiting for you in the fridge.
- These amazing oats are the perfect healthy breakfast option for a great start to the day.
- Strawberry cheesecake overnight oats are a creamy, dreamy start to the morning with rich vanilla and bright berry flavors.
- You can dig into this sweet breakfast treat straight out of the refrigerator or pop it into your bag to take it on the go.
- If you like to meal prep you can make a big batch and have a delicious breakfast ready for the week.
Simple Ingredients You’ll Need
With just a handful of healthy ingredients you can keep in the fridge or pantry, you can make this wholesome breakfast any time.
- Rolled oats – Old-fashioned oats have just the right texture for overnight oatmeal. They’ll soak up just the right amount of the other ingredients without becoming mushy.
- Unsweetened almond milk or choice of milk – Almond milk gives just a touch of nutty flavor to the oats.
- Vanilla pudding mix – Be sure to use just the mix and not to follow the package directions.
- Chia seeds – These healthy seeds add texture and fiber to the oat mixture.
- Fresh strawberries – Chop ripe strawberries into small, uniform pieces to get the perfect bite every time.
- Sweetener of choice – You can use granulated sugar, brown sugar, agave syrup, or the alternative sweetener that you prefer.
While these oats are perfect just as they are you can make some swaps or additions to change them up.
- Dairy milk, soy milk, coconut milk, or any other preferred plant-based milk
- Other fresh fruit
- Alternative pudding mix flavors
- Vanilla extract (or other flavored extracts)
- Frozen berries
- Additional dried fruit pieces
- Lemon zest or lemon juice
- Vanilla Greek yogurt
- Hemp seeds
How to Make Strawberry Cheesecake Overnight Oats
Making this simple breakfast (or healthy snack) couldn’t be any quicker or easier.
- Place all ingredients in a mason jar.
- Using a spoon, completely combine all ingredients.
- Affix the lid tightly on the top of the jar.
- Place the jar in the refrigerator overnight.
- Enjoy the oats straight out of the refrigerator or allow them to come to room temperature.
Tips and Tricks
While this is a fairly simple, straightforward recipe there are a few things you can do to make sure you get the best results.
Shake before eating. To ensure that all of the ingredients are evenly dispersed, shake the jar before enjoying the oats.
Stick with rolled oats. While you can use other varieties, the most ideal consistency will come from using rolled oats.
Stir well. When you’re making these before refrigerating make sure to stir vigorously to incorporate all of the ingredients and to ensure that the sweetener dissolves.
- Whipped cream (like the one in this ayatef recipe) on top
- Alongside traditional egg dishes like baked scrambled eggs
- More fresh berries
- Mix in probiotics or protein powder
- Drizzle of maple syrup
- Crushed graham crackers
- Dark, milk, or white chocolate chips
- Strawberry jam
Common Questions About Strawberry Cheesecake Overnight Oats
Overnight oats are absolutely a healthy breakfast. With lots of vitamins and minerals plus protein and fiber, they’re a great way to start the day.
While they’re named “overnight” you can actually store them for up to 5 days. They’re perfect for meal-prepping.
Using an airtight container ensures that the overnight oats remain fresh and can be stored for a period of time. A mason jar is ideal because it allows you to shake the oats easily to mix them together.
More Easy Breakfast Recipes
Strawberry Cheesecake Overnight Oats
- 1/2 cup rolled oats
- 1 cup almond milk
- 1 tablespoon vanilla pudding mix
- 1 tbsp chia seeds
- 1/4 cup strawberries (chopped)
- Sweetener of choice
- Add all ingredients to a mason jar.1/2 cup rolled oats, 1 cup almond milk, 1 tablespoon vanilla pudding mix, 1 tbsp chia seeds, 1/4 cup strawberries, Sweetener of choice
- Using a spoon, mix well and refrigerate overnight.
- Eat cold, or at room temperature.
- Shake the jar before eating to ensure that all of the ingredients are mixed together well.
- For meal-prep, overnight oats will last up to 5 days.
Nutrition information is automatically calculated, so should only be used as an approximation.