Sheet Pan Chicken Thighs and Veggies
- 16 oz boneless and skinless chicken thighs
- 1 tbsp chilli powder
- 2 tsp thyme
- 2 tsp herbs de provence
- 2 tsp lemon pepper
- 1 tbsp garlic minced garlic
- 2 tsp salt more or less to taste
- 1 tsp black pepper more or less to taste
- 16 oz cherry tomatoes
- 2 medium chopped zucchini
- 3 medium chopped red potatoes option to remove skin
- 2 tbsp good quality olive oil
- salt and pepper
- grated parmesan cheese for garnish optional
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F.
- In a small bowl combine all the spices. Mix.
- In another bowl add your chicken thighs, trim fat if needed. Add spices. Mix well until the chicken is coated well with the spices.
- In a greased 13x9 sheet pan add all your veggies. Drizzle with olive oil, salt and pepper. Gently toss the veggies.
- Arrange the chicken over the veggies.
- Bake for 35-40 minutes or until chicken is cooked through.