- 16 oz sliced portobello mushrooms
- 1 cup vegetable broth
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 1 diced white or yellow onion
- 4 cloves garlic
- 1/2 cup heavy cream
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1/2 cup grated parmesan cheese
- 16 oz long Fusilli pasta, cooked al-dente feel free to substitute with cooked pasta of choice
- parmesan cheese shavings for garnish
- salt and pepper to taste
- In a large pot on medium high heat add olive oil, garlic and onion. Sauté for 2-3 minutes or until onions are translucent. Add mushrooms. Sauté for an additional 2-3 minutes.
- Add some salt, pepper, and broth. Bring to a boil and reduce heat to low.
- Now add your creamy goodness, which is the heavy cream, and sour cream. Stir in the cooked pasta and grated parmesan cheese. Give everything a good stir. Let sit for a few minutes to really thicken.
- Taste and check for seasonings. Garnish with parmesan cheese shavings!