Healthy Shrimp Scampi
Keto shrimp scampi, topped with zoodles, cream, and plently of cheese!
- 1 lb large shrimp (peeled and deveined)
- 1 small shallot (chopped)
- 2 tbsp butter (unsalted and melted)
- 2 cloves garlic (chopped)
- juice of half lemon
- 2 tsp lemon zest
- 1/4 cup seafood broth (or choice of broth)
- 1 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp paprika
- 1 tsp ground black pepper (more or less to taste)
- 1 tsp red pepper flakes (more or less to taste)
- 1/4 cup fresh parsley (plus more for garnish)
- 3 oz large zuchinni (spiralised)
- 1/4 cup heavy cream
- 1/2 cup parmesan cheese (grated (plus more for garnish))
- Preheat oven 400 degree F.
- In a medium-sized baking dish combine shrimp, garlic, lemon juice, lemon zest, red chilli flakes, salt, pepper, and broth.
- Top with zoodles. Do not stir.
- Bake for 10-12 minutes or until shrimp is cooked and no longer pink.
- Add heavy cream, cheese, and parsley. Stir well. Garnish with more parsley and parmesan cheese!
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!