One Pot Cajun Pasta
This one pot pasta is light and perfect when you want a quick dinner! Made with lots of veggies shrimp, and chicken sausage!
- 16 oz squid ink spaghetti (uncooked (cut in half to fit pot))
- 14.5 diced tomatoes
- 1 small onion (halved and sliced thin)
- 2 cups mix of colored peppers
- 1/2 lb cooked shrimp
- 3 chicken sausages (cooked)
- 3 cloves garlic (minced)
- 4 cups chicken or vegetable broth
- 2 tsp sea salt (more or less to taste)
- 2 tbsp cajun seasoning
- 1 tsp freshly ground black pepper (more or less to taste)
- 1/2 cup heavy cream
- 1/2 cup grated parmesan cheese
- 1/2 cup shaved parmesan cheese
- 1 cup chopped cilantro
- 1 tsp crushed red pepper (optional)
- In a large, deep dutch oven add your uncooked pasta, onion, peppers, broth, garlic, seasonings, salt and pepper.
- Stir until everything is combined. Bring to a boil, cover and cook on medium heat for 12-15 minutes. *Be sure to stir half way through cooking!
- Remove lid and stir in grated parmesan cheese, shrimp, sausage, cilantro, and heavy cream. Top with parmesan cheese shavings.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!