Chocolate Peanut Butter Lasagna
Peanut Butter Cream Cheese Filling
- 16 oz cream cheese room temperature
- 3/4 cup creamy peanut butter
- 2 1/2 cups heavy whipping cream
- 3/4 cup powdered sugar
- 2 tsp vanilla extract
- 12 Reese's candy bars, chopped
- 18 oz chocolate graham crackers about 1-1.5 boxes
- 3/4 cup hot fudge sauce slightly melted
- 3/4 cup creamy peanut butter slightly melted
- 8 oz whipped topping thawed
- In a large mixing bowl combine cream cheese, peanut butter, powdered sugar, heavy cream, and vanilla extract. Beat on low speed until combined, increase speed and beat until soft peeks form. Fold in peanut butter cups.
- In a 13x9 baking dish, add a layer of chocolate graham crackers. Should use approxiamelty one sleeve per layer (you may have to break them in pieces to fill the baking dish). Drizzle with melted peanut butter. Add half the cheesecake filling. Add another layer of graham crackers. Drizzle hot fudge and add remaining cheesecake filling. Top with another layer of graham crackers. Spread whipped topping.
- Cover and refrigerate overnight.
- Before serving drizzle with more hot fudge and peanut butter, and garnish with Reese's peanut butter cups.