- 25 Oreo cookies crushed
- 5 Tbsp butter melted
- 8 cream cheese room temperature
- 1 cup creamy peanut butter
- 1 cup powdered sugar
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 1- 8 oz container frozen whipped topping, thawed
- 2 cups broken OREO pieces approx 20 cookies divided
- 1 1/2 c. semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 1/2 c. heavy whipping cream
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Line a 9x9 baking dish with foil.
- Add the oreos and butter in a food processor. Process until fine crumbs. Add oreos to the baking dish and press down evenly. Bake for 10 minutes. Remove from the oven and set aside.
- In a stand mixer cream together the cream cheese, peanut butter, and powdered sugar until fluffy. Add the vanilla and whipped topping. Beat just until combined. Fold half of the broken Oreo pieces. Spread over the oreo cookie crust
- For the ganache. Place the heavy cream in the microwave for 1 minute. Just until it begins to simmer. Remove from the microwave. Add the chocolate chips. Let sit for 1 minute. Whisk until it is combined and a smooth chocolate sauce. Pour over the cream cheese mixture. Arrange the remaining oreo cookie pieces on the top. Freeze for 1 hour or refrigerate for 2-3 hours. Cut into bars.