Oh my my! If you love baklava and/or cinnamon rolls, you have to try this recipe! It’s a mashup of two of our favorite things!
Baklava Cinnamon Rolls
Baklava meet cinnamon rolls in this easy recipe! Loaded with walnuts, pistachios and a honey caramel sauce!Print Pin Rate
- 3/4 cup brown sugar packed
- 1/2 cup honey
- 3/4 cup heavy cream
- 5 tbsp unsalted butter
- 3/4 cup walnuts chopped
- 1/2 cup pistachios chopped
- 2 tbsp granulated sugar
- 1/2 tsp ground cinnamon
- 2 cans canned cinnamon rolls cut into quarters
- Preheat oven to 350°F. For syrup, in a medium saucepan combine brown sugar, honey, cream, and butter. Bring to a boil; reduce heat. Simmer, uncovered, 5 minutes. Cool slightly.
- Meanwhile, in a small bowl combine walnuts, pistachios, granulated sugar, and cinnamon.
- Grease a 10-inch round baking pan. Spoon half of the sauce, walnut mixture into the baking pan. Arrange cinnamon rolls on top. Add remaining sauce and walnut mixture.
- Bake 40 minutes or until golden. Let stand 5 minutes. Serve warm!
*Feel free to use any nut combination you like. We loved it as is but if you prefer only walnuts you can omit pistachios or vice versa.