Peanut Butter Rice Krispies Treats
- 5 cup rice cereal
- 4 tbsp salted butter
- 1/3 cup creamy peanut butter
- 10 oz marshmallows
- 1 cup marshmallows
- 12 peanut butter cups
- 8-12 mini Nutter Butter cookies
- peanut butter filled M&Ms for garnish
- In a large saucepan melt butter over medium low heat. Add 10 oz mini marshmallows and stir until completely melted. Add peanut butter and stir. Remove from heat.
- Add cereal. Stir until all the cereal in the marshmallow mixture. Add 1 cup marshmallows and stir again.
- Add half of the cereal mixture in a greased 9x9 baking dish.
- Spread marshmallow fluff and top with peanut butter cups and nutter butter cookies. Top with the rest of the cereal mixture. Gently press in some peanut butter M&M candy. Let cool before cutting into squares.