Peanut Butter Lovers Dream
- 16 Nutterbutter sandwich cookies
- 2 tablespoons butter (melted)
- 1 cup semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 1/2 cup heavy whipping cream
- 8 ounces cream cheese (softened)
- 1 cup powdered sugar
- 1 cup creamy peanut butter
- 2 tsp vanilla extract
- 1/4 tsp kosher salt
- 12 ounces Cool Whip (thawed & divided)
- 9 whole peanut butter cups
- 1 cup mini peanut butter cups
- Place cookies and butter in a food processor. Pulse until fine. Spread in the bottom of an 8x8 baking pan. Set aside.
- Place the whipping cream in the microwave until hot approximatly 30 seconds- 1 minute. Add the chocolate chips. Let sit for 2-3 minutes. Stir well until all the chocolate is melted.
- In a mixing bowl beat the cream cheese, peanut butter, sugar, vanilla, and salt until creamy. Fold in 8 oz of Cool Whip
- Add the peanut butter filling over the cookie crust. Top peanut butter cups, and chocolate ganache. Add remaining Cool Whip, and mini peanut butter cups. Refrigerate overnight.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!