Oreo Dutch Baby Pancake
- 4 eggs
- 1 cup whole milk
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 4 tbsp melted unsalted butter divided
- 8 Oreo cookies add more or less
- powdered sugar for dusting
- maple syrup optional
- Preheat oven to 450 degrees F.
- In a blender add milk, eggs, flour, 2 tbsp butter, and the cream from 6 Oreo cookies. Blend until no lumps. Let batter sit for 10 minutes.
- Heat a 10-inch cast-iron skillet high heat, and remaining butter. You want the skillet to be HOT, butter will melt and get foamy! Add batter and arrange chopped Oreo cookies (add as little or as many as you like!). Bake for 15-18 minutes or until puffed up and golden.
- Remove from oven and dust with powdered sugar, serve with maple syrup and your choice of berries!