If you’re looking for a quick pasta dish, try this! You can add your choice of veggies or protein to make it a complete meal!
One Pan Alfredo Pasta
- 4 tbsp unsalted butter
- 2 tbsp all-purpose flour
- 1 tbsp garlic minced
- 1 cup half and half for a richer sauce sub heavy cream
- 2 cups whole milk or milk of choice
- 1/2 cup Parmesan cheese grated
- 1/2 cup Asiago cheese grated
- salt and pepper taste
- 1 lb Fettuccine noodles cooked al-dente
- Cook your pasta according to package instructions, preferably al-dente. Set some pasta water aside.
- In a large saucepan on medium heat, add butter. Once melted add flour. Whisk and cook for a couple minutes to cook the flour taste out.
- Add milk, salt, pepper, and garlic. Whisk until it is thick. Remove from heat and stir in cheeses.
- Stir in cooked fettuccine until it is all coated in the Alfredo sauce. If it is too thick add some of the reserved pasta water. Serve immediately and garnish with parsley.