If you’re looking for a quick pasta dish, try this! You can add your choice of veggies or protein to make it a complete meal!
One Pan Alfredo Pasta
This is the simplist way to make Fettuccine pasta. Made in one pan for an easy clean-up!
- 4 tbsp unsalted butter
- 2 tbsp all-purpose flour
- 1 tbsp garlic (minced)
- 1 cup half and half (for a richer sauce sub heavy cream)
- 2 cups whole milk (or milk of choice)
- 1/2 cup Parmesan cheese (grated)
- 1/2 cup Asiago cheese (grated)
- salt and pepper taste
- 1 lb Fettuccine noodles (cooked al-dente)
- Cook your pasta according to package instructions, preferably al-dente. Set some pasta water aside.
- In a large saucepan on medium heat, add butter. Once melted add flour. Whisk and cook for a couple minutes to cook the flour taste out.
- Add milk, salt, pepper, and garlic. Whisk until it is thick. Remove from heat and stir in cheeses.
- Stir in cooked fettuccine until it is all coated in the Alfredo sauce. If it is too thick add some of the reserved pasta water. Serve immediately and garnish with parsley.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!