We teamed up with St. Pierre to make these delicious sliders for National Brioche Day! Be sure to check out nationalbriocheday.com These will be great for Mother’s Day too!
Cheesy Breakfast Brioche Sliders
- 12 St. Pierre Brioche Sliders
- 12 eggs lightly scrambled season with salt and pepper
- 6 oz smoked turkey breast slices or choice of deli meat
- 3 tbsp chives chopped
- 6 slices pepperjack cheese
- 1 cup mozzarella cheese, shredded more or less to taste
- 1/2 cup parmesan cheese, shredded more or less to taste
- 2 tbsp butter, melted
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- In a 13x9 buttered baking dish, add the bottom half of the sliders. Top with turkey slices, eggs, chives, and pepperjack cheese.
- Top with the top half of the sliders and brush with butter. Add shredded cheeses.
- Bake for 15-20 minutes or until cheese is melted. Serve warm.