Greek Breakfast Casserole
- 8 eggs
- 2 cups whole milk
- 2 tsp sea salt
- 1 1/2 tsp ground black pepper
- 1 tsp paprika
- 1/2 tsp garlic powder
- 1 loaf texas toast or thick cut bread
- 1 cup meatless grounds
- 1 cup red pepper, chopped
- 1 cup green pepper, chopped
- 1/2 cup pitted kalamata olives, sliced
- 1/2 cup green onions, sliced
- 1/2 cup feta cheese
- 2 cups colby jack cheese or mozzarella cheese
- In a large mixing bowl whisk eggs, milk, seasonings, salt and pepper.
- Cut each slice of bread in four. Arrage in a buttered 13x9 baking dish. Pour egg mixture over the bread.
- Top with meatless grounds and all the toppings! Cover and refrigerate overnight.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Cover loosey with aluminum foil and bake for 20 minutes. Remove foil and continue to bake for an addtional 20 minutes or until top is golden brown.