Greek Breakfast Casserole
Easy savory breakfast bake with option to make it meatless! Prefect for
meal prep too!
- 8 eggs
- 2 cups whole milk
- 2 tsp sea salt
- 1 1/2 tsp ground black pepper
- 1 tsp paprika
- 1/2 tsp garlic powder
- 1 loaf texas toast or thick cut bread
- 1 cup meatless grounds
- 1 cup red pepper (chopped)
- 1 cup green pepper (chopped)
- 1/2 cup pitted kalamata olives (sliced)
- 1/2 cup green onions (sliced)
- 1/2 cup feta cheese
- 2 cups colby jack cheese or mozzarella cheese
- In a large mixing bowl whisk eggs, milk, seasonings, salt and pepper.
- Cut each slice of bread in four. Arrage in a buttered 13x9 baking dish. Pour egg mixture over the bread.
- Top with meatless grounds and all the toppings! Cover and refrigerate overnight.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Cover loosey with aluminum foil and bake for 20 minutes. Remove foil and continue to bake for an addtional 20 minutes or until top is golden brown.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!