Strawberry Peach Cobbler
- 6 large firm peaches peeled and sliced
- 16 oz strawberries quartered
- 1/3 cup granulated sugar
- 1/4 cup light brown sugar
- 1/2 tsp cinnamon
- 2 tsp vanilla extract
- 1/4 cup all-purpose flour
- 2 tbsp lemon juice
- zest of half a lemon
- 1 refrigerated pie crust
- 2 tbsp cinnamon sugar 2 tbsp sugar + 1/2 tsp cinnamon
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. In an oval baking dish, add peaches and strawberries.
- Add 1/3 cup sugar, brown sugar, flour, lemon juice, lemon zest, vanilla extract, and 1/2 tsp cinnamon. Toss well.
- mix together sugar and cinnamon
- Cut your pie crust into small squares. Arrange over the fruit mixture. Sprinkle with cinnamon sugar. Bake for 35-40 minutes or until pie crust is golden brown.