Salted Caramel Cookie Skillet
- 1 batch chocolate chip cookie dough (divided)
- 1 cup pretzels twists with a mix roughly chopped and some whole (divided)
- 1/2 cup jarred salted caramel sauce
- 1/2 cup unwrapped caramel candy
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Add half of your cookie dough in the bottom of a 10-inch skillet (this can also be made in a 9x9 baking dish but baking time will differ).
- Drizzle caramel and top with half of the pretzels.
- Arrange the caramel pieces and top with another layer of cookie dough, pretzels and caramel.
- Bake for 20-25 minutes or until golden on top.
- Let cool for 10 minutes before digging in.
- If you prefer a cool cookie then cool completely!
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!