Cookies 'n Cream Cookie Skillet
- 2 sticks butter (softened)
- 1 cup packed brown sugar
- 1/2 cup granulated sugar
- 1 tbsp vanilla extract
- 2 eggs
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 8 Double Stuff Oreos (filling carefully removed)
- 1 1/2 teaspoons baking soda
- 1 tsp salt
- 1 cup semisweet chocolate chips
- 1 cup white chocolate
- 2 bars Hershey’s cookies and cream
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F.
- Separate the cream filling from the Oreo cookies, set aside. In a food processor add the Oreo cookies. Process until crumbs.
- Cream together the butter, brown sugar and granulated sugar in a large bowl. Add the vanilla and eggs, mixing well. Combine the flour, baking soda and salt in a separate bowl. Add the dry ingredients and Oreo crumbs to the wet ingredients.
- Add half the dough to a 10-12 inch skillet. Top with Hershey’s bars and the filling of the Oreos. Add other half of the dough. Sprinkle the semi-sweet chocolate chips.
- Bake for 30 minutes. Top with white chocolate chips. Let sit for 10-15 minutes before digging in!
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!