One Pot Couscous
Easy one pot meal loaded with Moroccan flavors! A great kick from Mina Harissa too!Print Pin Rate
- 16 oz pearl couscous
- 1/2 red onion diced
- 1 cup canned chickpeas rinsed and drained
- 1/2 cup green olives sliced
- 1/2 cup cranberries or golden raisins
- 1/4 cup Mina Harissa sauce
- 2 tsp sea salt more or less to taste
- 1/2 tsp black pepper more or less to taste
- 1/2 tsp cumin
- 1/4 tsp cloves
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- 1/2 tsp all-spice
- 4 cloves garlic minced
- 1 tsp paprika
- 1/2 tsp ground ginger
- 2 tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- juice of half a lemon + zest
- 3 cups chicken or vegetable broth
- 1 cup cilantro
- 1 cup feta cheese
- 1/2 cup toasted pine nuts
- In a large pot add all your ingredients except for the feta, cilantro and pine nuts. Give it a good stir.
- Bring to a boil, cover and cook for 10-12 minutes or until coucous is tender.
- Top with feta, cilantro, and pine nuts.
This couscous tastes wonderful hot but it is also perfect served cold!