Chocolate Mug Cake
Very simple chocolate mug cake topped with white chocolate chips!
- 1/4 cup all-purpose flour
- 1/4 cup granulated sugar
- 2 tbsp unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1/2 tsp baking powder
- pinch of salt
- 3 tbsp unsalted butter
- 1 egg
- 3 tbsp whole milk
- 1 oz white chocolate chips (more or less to taste)
- In a microwave safe mug add all your dry ingredients. Mix until combined.
- Add all your wet ingredients. Stir well until it comes together.
- Top with chocolate chips! If you're feeling like you want more indulgence, add and press a large chocolate square in the center!
- Microwave on high for 1 minute. Depending on your microwave you may need to do 1.5 minutes! Don't overcook or it will get really dry!
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!