Monster Cookie Mug Cake
Easy mug cake tutorial! Perfect dessert for one, loaded with oats, peanut butter, M&Ms, and chocolate chips!
- 1/4 cup all-purpose flour
- 1/4 cup rolled oats
- 4 tbsp granulated sugar
- 1/2 tsp baking powder
- pinch of salt (if using unsalted peanut butter)
- 1 egg
- 1/3 cup creamy peanut butter (slightly melted)
- 2 tbsp unsalted butter (melted)
- 1/2 tsp vanilla extract
- 2 tbsp mini M&Ms (more or less to taste)
- 2 tbsp mini chocoalte chips (more or less to taste)
- In a large 12-16 oz mug add flour, oats, sugar, and baking powder. Mix.
- Add egg, butter, vanilla, and peanut butter. Mix well.
- Stir in M&Ms and chocolate chips.
- Microwave on high for 1 minute. Depending on microwave you can cook for an additional 30 seconds, but please dont overcook or it be dry!
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!