Monster Cookie Mug Cake
- 1/4 cup all-purpose flour
- 1/4 cup rolled oats
- 4 tbsp granulated sugar
- 1/2 tsp baking powder
- pinch of salt if using unsalted peanut butter
- 1 egg
- 1/3 cup creamy peanut butter slightly melted
- 2 tbsp unsalted butter melted
- 1/2 tsp vanilla extract
- 2 tbsp mini M&Ms more or less to taste
- 2 tbsp mini chocoalte chips more or less to taste
- In a large 12-16 oz mug add flour, oats, sugar, and baking powder. Mix.
- Add egg, butter, vanilla, and peanut butter. Mix well.
- Stir in M&Ms and chocolate chips.
- Microwave on high for 1 minute. Depending on microwave you can cook for an additional 30 seconds, but please dont overcook or it be dry!