- 8 oz cream cheese softened
- 1 tsp dried Italian herbs or herbs of choice
- 2 cups shredded mozzarella cheese divided
- 1/2 cup grated cheddar cheese
- 1/4 cup fresh parmesan cheese
- 1 cup marinara sauce
- 3 cups Pretzel Buns cut into bite size pieces
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Mix cream cheese, herbs, cheddar cheese and 3/4 cup mozzarella cheese. Spread cream cheese mixture into a 12 in skillet or round baking dish. Top with bread, and pizza sauce. Sprinkle remaining cheeses and pepperoni. Bake 20-25 minutes or until bubbly and cheese has browned.