This One Pot Pasta with Veggies is creamy, cheesy, and loaded with vegetables for a healthy, filling dinner that’s ready in a flash. Serve it on its own or with your favorite sides for a comfort food meal the whole family will love!
Why You’ll Love This One Pot Pasta with Veggies
We’re always looking for easy recipes that are quick to make and full of nutrients, too. However, finding meals the whole family will agree on can be a challenge. That is, until this One Pot Pasta with Veggies came into play! Quick, filling, and packed full of vegetables, it’s seriously a game-changer when it comes to weeknight dinners. Not only is it super tasty, but it’s also:
- Great for
- Loaded with nutrients and fiber
- Ready in less than 20 minutes!
Is This Recipe Healthy?
Yes! Of course, what is considered to be healthy looks a little different for everyone. However, in general, this pasta with veggies is a great source of vitamins, nutrients, and fiber to keep you full. You can easily make it low-fat, high-protein, or gluten-free if needed, too!
Ingredients You’ll Need
The items needed for this recipe are simple but combine to create the creamiest texture and an incredibly rich flavor. Here’s what you’ll need:
- Pasta – We used linguine but any shape you like best will work. You could even swap it out for whole wheat or gluten-free noodles if you prefer!
- Veggies – Onion, broccoli, zucchini, asparagus, and frozen green peas combine to create the most vibrant and nutritious pasta dish you’ll ever find.
- Seasonings – Garlic, salt, crushed red pepper flakes, oregano, paprika, black pepper, and Italian parsley create a bold flavor.
- Broth – Chicken or vegetable broth is used to cook the pasta and add an extra rich taste.
- Cheese – We used a combination of Mascarpone, shredded Parmesan, and shaved Parmesan cheese for the ultimate creamy sauce.
- Cream – As if the cheese wasn’t enough, heavy cream is stirred in with the pasta for a truly irresistible dinner.
How to Make One Pot Pasta with Veggies
Made in one pot, this pasta with veggies is the easiest dinner you’ll ever make!
- Add the uncooked pasta, raw vegetables, broth, garlic, crushed red pepper, paprika, dried herbs, salt, and pepper to a dutch oven.
- Stir to combine, and bring the ingredients to a boil.
- Cover and cook for 12-15 minutes or until the veggies are soft and the pasta is cooked. Be sure to stir halfway through!
- Stir in the mascarpone, heavy cream, and parsley,
- Sprinkle the parmesan on top, and serve warm!
Can I use different vegetables?
Yes! This is a super versatile dish and is a great way to use up whatever veggies you have on hand. Just note that you may need to vary the cooking time based on what you use. Just be careful not to overcook the pasta.
Can I add protein to this dish?
Of course! If you want to bulk up this pasta, try adding in cooked chicken or shrimp.
Can I make one pot pasta with veggies ahead of time?
Yes, it’s great for
More One Pot Pasta Dishes You Won’t Want to Miss
Can’t get enough pasta in your life? Make dinners easy with these one pot recipes!
- Made with minimal ingredients Tomato Spinach One Pot Pasta is a family-friendly recipe ready in minutes.
- One Pot Greek Couscous is as vibrant in flavor as it looks!
- Meals don’t get any easier than our One Pot Chicken Broccoli Rotini.
- This saucy One Pot Pasta Puttanesca is packed with flavor and comes together in under thirty minutes!
One Pot Pasta with Veggies
- 16 ounces linguine (uncooked)
- 1/2 small onion (diced)
- 2 cups broccoli florets
- 1 cup zucchini (chopped)
- 1/2 cup asparagus (chopped)
- 1/2 cup frozen green peas
- 4 1/2 cups chicken or vegetable broth
- 4 cloves garlic (minced)
- 1 teaspoon crushed red pepper (more or less to taste)
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- 2 teaspoons dried oregano
- 2 teaspoons sea salt (more or less to taste)
- 1 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper (more or less to taste)
- 1/2 cup Mascarpone cheese
- 1/2 cup heavy cream
- 1/2 cup Italian parsley (chopped)
- 1/2 cup shredded Parmesan cheese
- 1/2 cup shaved Parmesan cheese
- In a large, deep dutch oven add the uncooked pasta, vegetables, broth, garlic, crushed red pepper, paprika, dried oregano, salt, and pepper.
- Stir to combine. Bring the ingredients to a boil, cover, and cook on medium heat for 12-15 minutes. *Be sure to stir halfway through cooking!
- Remove the lid, and stir in the Mascarpone, heavy cream, and parsley. Top with shredded Parmesan cheese and Parmesan cheese shavings.
- Serve warm!