One Pot Pasta Primavera
- 16 oz linguine, uncooked
- 1/2 small onion, diced
- 4 cloves garlic, minced
- 4 1/2 cups chicken or vegetable broth
- 2 cups broccoli florets
- 1 cup zuchinni, chopped
- 1/2 cup asparagus, chopped
- 1/2 cup frozen green peas
- 2 tsp sea salt more or less to taste
- 1 tsp crushed red pepper more or less to taste
- 2 tsp dried oregano
- 1 tsp paprika
- 1 tsp freshly ground black pepper more or less to taste
- 1/2 cup mascarpone cheese
- 1/2 cup heavy cream
- 1/2 cup shredded parmesan cheese
- 1/2 cup shaved parmesan cheese
- 1/2 cup italian parsley, chopped
- In a large, deep dutch oven add your uncooked pasta, all the vegetables, broth, garlic, crushed red pepper, paprika, dried herbs, salt and pepper.
- Stir until everything is combined. Bring to a boil, cover and cook on medium heat for 12-15 minutes. *Be sure to stir half way through cooking!
- Remove lid and stir in mascarpone, heavy cream, and parsley. Top with parmesan cheese and parmesan cheese shavings.