Baked Mac and Cheese
- 16 oz cavatapi pasta, or similar shape uncooked
- 4 cups whole milk
- 1 cup chicken OR veggie broth
- 6 cloves grated garlic
- 2 tsp kosher salt more or less to taste
- 1 tsp black pepper more or less to taste
- 1 tsp smoked paprika
- 1/2 tsp ground mustard
- 3 tbsp butter
- 2 cups shredded white cheddar cheese
Panko Parmesan Topping
- 1/2 cup panko bread crumbs
- 1/2 cup grated parmesan cheese
- 2 tbsp melted butter
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F. In a baking dish add pasta, milk, broth, garlic, and spices. Cover and bake for 45-50 minutes.
- Add cheese and butter. Stir until cheese is melted.
- In a separate bowl add all the ingredients for the topping. Top the macaroni and cheese. Broil for 5-10 minutes or until top is golden brown!