- 2 cups cold heavy cream
- 12 oz mascarpone cheese
- 1/2 cup granulated sugar
- 3/4 cup chilled espresso or strong brewed coffee
- 1/4 cup half and half
- 2 tbsp unsweetend cocoa powder
- 2 tsp vanilla extract
- 14 oz lady fingers
- 2 tbsp granulated sugar
- 2 tbsp cold brewed espresso
- In a large mixing bowl, combine heavy cream, mascarpone, 1/2 cup sugar, 2 tbsp espresso, cocoa powder, and vanilla extract. Beat until stiff peaks.
- In a small deep bowl add 3/4 cup espresso, half and half, and 2 tbsp sugar. Mix until sugar is dissolved. *Tip: When espresso is warm, add sugar to dissolve faster.
- Dip each cookie in the espresso mixture and place in a 9x9 baking dish. Spoon a few tablespoons of espresso mixture over the lady fingers just to make sure they are soaked well. Add half of the mascarpone whipped cream. Repeat layer. Refrigerate overnight.