- 6 ounces white chocolate chips
- 6 ounces milk chocolate chips
- 5 cups Chex Rice Cereal
- 1 tsp coconut oil
- 12 chocolate Oreo cookies divided
- 12 golden Oreo cookies divided
- 1 cup powdered sugar
- 1/4 cup dark chocolate chips
- 1/4 cup white chocolate chips
- Divide the chex cereal into two bowls.
- In a gallon sized ziploc bag crush 8 chocolate oreos until fine. Repeat in a separate bag with 8 golden Oreos.
- In a gallon sized ziploc bag add ½ cup powdered sugar, crushed chocolate Oreos, dark chocolate chips, and remaining chocolate Oreos broken up in chunks.
- Repeat the above steps in a separate ziploc bag with the remaining 1/2 cup powdered sugar, crushed golden Oreos, broken up golden Oreo chunks, and white chocolate.
- Melt 6 oz white chocolate and 6 oz milk chocolate in separate microwave safe bowls. Melt 30 seconds at a time with ½ tsp coconut oil in each stirring after each 30 seconds until melted.
- Once melted, stir in the chocolate into the separate bowls with Chex cereal until the Chex are coated well with the chocolate.
- Add the chocolate Chex into the chocolate bag and add the white chocolate Chex into the bag with the golden Oreos. Shake well until combined. Place them all in large bowl to combine or keep separate!