Crock Pot Chicken Fajitas
These crock pot chicken fajitas are the easiest weeknight dinner full of protein, veggies, and flavor! Serve them with rice, tortillas, and more!
- 2 pounds 4 pieces boneless, skinless chicken breast
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 2 tablespoons chicken fajita seasoning
- ½ white onion
- 1 red bell pepper
- 1 green bell pepper
- 1 yellow bell pepper
- 1 cup fresh pineapple (chopped)
- 3 ounces chipotle peppers in adobo sauce (pureed)
- 14 ounce can diced tomatoes
Slice the veggies, and trim any excess fat from the chicken.
Place the chicken in an even layer at the bottom of the crock pot. Sprinkle the seasoning on top, making sure each breast is well-coated.
Add the veggies, pineapple chunks, chipotle peppers, and tomatoes on top of the chicken.
Cover the crock pot, and let it cook on high for 2 hours or low for 4 hours.
Remove the chicken, slice it into bite-sized chunks, and return it to the crock pot.
Stir the ingredients until they are well combined.