Easy Olive Tapenade Recipe
This recipe uses a mixture of kalamata and green olives, capers, sun dried tomatoes, garlic and herbs!
- 13 oz drained kalamata olives (pitted)
- 6 oz drained manzanilla green olives (pitted)
- 2 oz drained capers
- 4 oz sun dried tomatoes packed in olive oil
- 2 cloves peeled garlic
- 1/2 cup loosely packed Italian flat leaf parsley
- 1/2 loosely packed fresh basil
- 1 tsp freshly ground black pepper
- salt to taste
- 2 tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- 2 tsp fresh squeezed lemon juice
- 1 loaf baguette or artisan loaf
- 1/4 cup extra virgin olive oil
- salt and pepper to taste
Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
Slice bread into 1/2 inch pieces. Add to a sheet tray and drizzle olive oil and sprinkle with salt and pepper. Toss together until the bread is coated in the olive oil.
Arrange in a single layer on the sheet tray. Bake for 15-20 minutes or until nice and golden and toasted.