Sheet Pan Salmon with Vegetables
Large piece of salmon that is seasoned and baked with colorful carrots and asparagus. Easy and healthy weeknight meal.
- 3 lbs wild caught salmon (bones removed (or salmon of choice))
- 16 oz colorful petite whole carrots
- 16 oz rinsed and dried asparagus
- 3 tbsp chili powder
- 2 tsp smoked paprika
- 2 tsp garlic powder
- 2 tsp sea salt (more or less to taste)
- 3/4 tsp ground black pepper (more or less to taste)
- extra virgin olive oil
- lemons for garnish
Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
In a large sheet pan add parchment paper. Add the salmon.
In a small mixing bowl add all the spices. Sprinkle half the seasonings over the salmon. Rub the salmon until the salmon is coated in the spice mixture. Drizzle olive oil.
Sprinkle the remaining seasoning over the vegetables.
Drizzle olive oil on the vegetables and gently toss and place in a single layer.
Bake for 20-22 minutes or until salmon and veggies are cooked.