- 3/4 cup of your favorite white chocolate macadamia nut cookie dough see the recipe we used below
- 2 squares baking white chocolate we used Bakers Chocolate
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees F. Place half the cookie dough at the bottom of a .25 quart ramekin. Top with chocolate squares. Add remaining cookie dough to the top. Bake for 20 minutes. Let cool for a few minutes before devouring!
- White Chocolate Macadamia Nut Cookie Recipe:
- 2 cups organic all-purpose flour
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 3/4 tsp kosher salt
- 3/4 cup butter melted
- 1/2 cup organic cane sugar
- 3/4 cup organic light brown sugar
- 1 large egg + 1 yolk
- 2 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 cup white chocolate chips
- 1/2 cup chopped macadamia nuts
- Preheat oven to 350F. In a medium bowl, whisk together flour, baking soda and salt.
- In a large bowl, with a handheld mixer or whisk, mix together butter, sugars, eggs and vanilla extract until well-combined. Stir in dry mixture. Stir in white chocolate chips and macadamia nuts. Take a 1/2 cup cookie scoop and scoop onto a greased baking sheet. Bake 10-12 minutes or until edges are set but not browned.