- 18 oz. 2 pkgs. Kowalski's Tortelloni, such as Smoked Mozzarella or Pumpkin
- 1 ½ tbsp. Kowalski's Unsalted Butter
- 2 cups fresh baby spinach leaves plus more for garnish
- - kosher salt and freshly ground Kowalski's Black Peppercorns to taste
- ¼ cup dry white wine or sub chicken broth
- 16 oz. Kowalski's Fresh Alfredo Sauce
- 2 grilled chicken breasts thinly sliced
- ¼ cup julienne-cut sun-dried tomatoes
- - toasted pine nuts and freshly grated Kowalski's Parmesan Cheese to taste
- In a large pot of salted water, cook noodles according to pkg. directions (do not overcook); near the end of cooking time, scoop and reserve approx. ½ cup of pasta cooking water from the pot. While pasta cooks, heat butter in a large nonstick skillet over medium heat until it bubbles. Add spinach; cook and stir until spinach wilts (about 2 min.). Season spinach with salt and pepper. Add wine; cook until nearly evaporated (about 1 min.). Add pasta sauce, chicken and tomatoes to the pan; heat through. Drain pasta. In an extra-large mixing bowl, combine pasta and sauce; add hot reserved pasta water a bit at a time until sauce reaches desired consistency. Garnish with pine nuts, cheese and thinly sliced ribbons of spinach; serve immediately.
- Find It!
- Find Kowalski's Fresh Alfredo Sauce in the Grab & Go Section of the Deli Department and in the Dairy Department near the fresh pasta.
- Fully cooked, chilled grilled chicken breasts are available in the Heat & Eat section of the Deli Service Case.
- Recipe courtesy of Kowalski's Market