- 3 eggs
- 1 1/4 cups packed light brown sugar
- 1 cup granulated sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/2 cup Creamy SunButter Can sub with chunky
- 1 1/2 sticks butter melted
- 3/4 cup semi-sweet or dark chocolate chips
- 1/2 cup M&Ms
- 3/4 cup butterscotch chips
- 4 1/2 cups quick-cooking oats not instant
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F.
- In a large mixing bowl, beat the eggs, vanilla, and sugars. Add sunbutter, and butter. Beat well. Stir in the M&Ms, half the chocolate chips, half butterscotch and oats .
- Place half the dough in a 12 inch skillet. sprinkle some of the chocolate chips and butterscotch in the middle. Top with remaining dough. Sprinkle some more chocolate chips on top.
- Bake for 25-30 minutes. If your patient, let cool for 15 minutes. Or you can dig in while its warm and gooey, Food Dolls style!