Spinach and Artichoke Baked Pasta
- 10 oz corkscrew pasta or similar shape
- 4 cups whole milk
- 8 oz cream cheese
- 1 can artichike hearts roughly chopped
- 4 cloves garlic minced
- 1.5 cup mozzarella cheese shredded
- 1/2 cup parmesan cheese freshly grated
- 8 oz fresh spinach
- 2 tsp dried italian herbs
- salt and pepper to taste
- shaved parmesan cheese for garnish
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- In a oval baking dish add the cream cheese in the center. Arrange the noodles around the cheese. Pour milk, add artichoke, garlic, salt and pepper. Stir.
- Add both cheeses. Cover with aluminum foil really well and bake for 45-50 minutes.
- Once out of the oven, stir and add spinach, stir again. You may need to add a splash of milk to get to your desired consistency. Top with Parmesan cheese shavings!