S'mores French Toast Bake
- 8 slices Croissant Toast you can use any type of croissant
- 4 eggs
- 1 cup whole milk
- 1/3 cup granulated sugar, divided
- 2 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 cup graham cracker crumbs
- 2 tbsp butter, melted
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1 cup mini marshmallows
- 1 cup mini chocolate chips, divided
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- In a large bowl add eggs, milk, 1/4th cup sugar, vanilla extract. Whisk well.
- In another bowl, add graham cracker crumbs, 2 tbsp sugar, butter, and salt. Mix until the graham crackers are moist.
- Dip each slice of toast into the egg mixture, and graham cracker crumbs. Place 4 slices in a 9x9 baking dish.
- Top with mini marshmallows and 3/4 cup mini chocolate chips. Top with another layer of toast. Top with remaining chocolate chips. Bake for 25-30 minutes or until top is golden brown.