- 1/2 crushed graham crackers
- 2 tbsp butter
- 1/2 of your favorite caramel
- 8-10 fun size Snickers Bars
- 1/2 cup of dark chocolate chips
- 1 cup mini marshmallows
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. In a small bowl combine the graham cracker crumbs and butter. Mix until all the crumbs are coated in the butter. Place in a small 6-in skillet and make an even layer.
- Top with caramel sauce. Arrange the snickers bars in the outer edge of the skillet. Add the chocolate chips in the center. Top with the mini marshmallows. Bake for 12-15 minutes or until the marshmallows have browned. Make sure to watch so the marshmallows do not burn!