- 4 boneless skinless chicken breasts
- Salt and freshly ground black pepper
- Olive Oil
- 2 Tbsp butter
- 3 cloves garlic minced
- 2 Tbsp flour
- 5 oz fresh spinach roughly chopped
- 1 jar artichoke hearts drained and chopped
- 1 1/4 cups whole milk warmed
- 4 oz cream cheese room temperature
- 1/3 rd cup sour cream
- 1/2 cup parmesan cheese grated
- 1/2 cup panko bread crumbs
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Place the chicken breast on a greased baking sheet. Drizzle with olive oil, and sprinkle salt and pepper on both sides of the chicken. Bale for 20 minutes.
- In a 10 inch skillet. Melt butter over medium heat. Add flour and cook 30 seconds. Add the milk and bring to a boil and reduce heat. Add in spinach and artichokes and cook until spinach has wilted, about 2-3 minutes. Add in cream cheese, garlic, sour cream, salt and pepper. Stir until the cream cheese is melted and the sour cream has incorporated into sauce. Add the cooked chicken and cover with the spinach and artichoke sauce. In a small bowl combined panko bread crumbs and parmesean cheese. Sprinkle evenly over the skillet. Bake for 15-20 minutes or until top has browned.