- 1 cup granulated sugar
- 3/4 cup all purpose flour
- 3 large eggs room temperature
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 cup butter melted
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 2 tbsp strong brewed coffee
- 1/4 cup unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1 cup Rolo chocolates
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. In a large bowl combine all ingredients except for the Rolos. Mix until everything is combined. Do not overmix. Spread in an 8X8 baking pan. Top with Rolos. Bake for 20-25 minutes or until toothpick comes out clean.
- *We highly recommend NOT using a skillet like we did in the video. The skillet ended up being too hot and caused some of the eggs to cook. OOPS!