- 3/4 cup sticks butter softened
- 1 cup creamy peanut butter
- 1 cup light brown sugar
- 1 cup white sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 2 eggs room temperature
- 2 1/2 cups unbleached all-purpose flour
- 1 1/2 teaspoons baking soda
- 1/2 tsp kosher salt
- 1/2 cup reeses pieces
- 55-60 mini Reeses Peanut Butter Cups unwrapped and FROZEN. (For the Mini Peanut Butter Cookies)
- Preheat oven to 350 Degrees F. In a large bowl, cream together butter, peanut butter, and both sugars with an electric mixer on medium speed for 30 seconds. Add in vanilla and eggs and mix just until combined.
- In a separate bowl combine the flour, baking soda, and salt.
- Add the dry ingredients to the wet. Mix in reeses pieces.
- For Mini Reeses Peanut Butter Cookies: Scoop & roll dough into 1 tablespoon sized balls and place each in a greased, mini muffin tin (make sure it is greased well otherwise they will stick!). Bake at 350 degrees for 8 minutes.
- Remove from oven, and immediately press one mini Reeses peanut butter cup into the center of each cookie.
- After inserting the Reeses, allow the cookies to cool for about 15 minutes in the pan. Remove and place on wire rack.
- **If making full size peanut butter cookies. Take 1/2 cup of dough and shape into a ball. Push a large peanut butter cup inside and make sure the peanut butter cup is completely covered with the cookie dough. Please more reeses pieces over the dough. Bake for 15-18 minutes. Let cool for 10 minutes before transferring to a wire rack. Eat warm or let cool!