- -2 cups of cooked day old quinoa
- -1 tsp fresh ginger grated
- -1 tsp fresh garlic grated
- -1 cup carrots sliced thin
- -1 cup onion diced
- -1 cup frozen peas
- -3 eggs
- -1 tsp sesame oil
- -1/4th cup reduced sodium soy sauce OR substitute coconut aminos
- In a large sauté pan in medium-high heat, cook onions until translucent. Add carrots, stir for 1 minute. Add green peas, ginger, garlic and cook for another minute, add quinoa and stir everything together.
- Make a gap in the center of the pan and place the eggs, scramble the eggs in the pan until cooked, stir all together. Add soy sauce and sesame oil. Garnish with sesame seeds and cilantro and/or green onions.