This is an easy mashup of queso dip and pasta! Very easy baked dip! Feel free to use this just as a dip too!Print Pin Rate
- 14.5 oz rotel diced tomatoes either mild or hot
- 8 oz cream cheese
- 1/2 block Velveeta cheese cubed
- 2 cups shredded cheddar cheese
- 4 oz canned green chilies
- 2 tbsp taco seasoning
- 1 jalapeno chopped
- 16 oz fusili pasta cooked, with pasta water reserved
- reserved pasta water as needed
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Add all your ingredients in a baking dish, except for the cooked pasta.
- Cover and bake for 15-20 minutes or until completely melted. Stir well until it comes together into a creamy sauce. Add cooked pasta and stir. You may need to add a splash of reserved pasta water until you get it to your desired consistency!