- 1 15 oz jar of your favorite Queso
- 2 cups shredded Colby Jack cheese
- 4 oz cream cheese
- 1/2 lb uncooked elbow noodles cooked al-dente
- 2 cups crushed tortilla chips
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. In a deep cast iron pan (or any oven safe pan) add the Queso on medium heat. Once the queso is hot add the cream cheese. Stir until cream cheese is incorporated into the queso. Turn off the heat to low. Add the shredded cheese and stir just until cheese is melted. Stir in the cooked elbow noodles. Remove from heat. With the back of your spoon evenly press down the mac and cheese. Top with crushed tortilla chips. Bake for 20-25 minutes or until the top is golden.