- 2/3 cup water water
- 1/4 cup potatoes cut in small cubes
- 1/4 cup sharp cheddar cheese
- 2 teaspoons arrow root starch or corn starch
- 1/2 cup chicken stock or vegetable stock
- 1/4 th cup milk
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/4 teaspoon onion powder
- Salt & pepper to taste
- Scallions or chives cooked turkey bacon and extra cheese, for garnish
- Add potatoes and water into a large microwaveable mug. Microwave for 3 minutes or until the potatoes are tender.
- Once cooked drain the water and place potatoes back into the mug.
- Add milk, stock, seasonings, and starch to the potatoes. Stir well.
- Place in the microwave and cook for 2 minutes or until starch has thickened the soup.
- Add 1/4th cup cheese, stir until melted
- Serve with your favorite garnishes, cheese, bacon, and chives!