- 1/2 cup yellow cake mix
- 1/4 cup 100% pineapple juice
- 1 pineapple ring
- 2 tablespoons melted butter
- 2 tablespoons brown sugar loosely packed
- Maraschino cherry optional
- In a small bowl combine cake mix and pineapple juice. Mix until combined and no clumps.
- In a large ramekin add the butter, and sprinkle the brown sugar. Place the pineapple ring in the center, and add the cherry. Top with cake batter. Microwave on high for 1.5-2 minutes. Open microwave and check after 1 min, then every 30 seconds. Invert on a plate. Serve warm with whip cream or ice cream!