- 2 8 oz blocks cream cheese, room temperature
- 1/2 cup Old Home Sour Cream
- 1/2 cup canned Trader Joe's pumpkin puree
- 1.5 cups powdered sugar
- 2 cups heavy whipping cream
- 30-40 ginger snap cookies
- 2 cups pecans roughly chopped and divided
- 1/2 cup salted caramel sauce
- 2 cups whipped topping or fresh whipped cream
- In a large mixing bowl combine cream cheese, sour cream, and pumpkin puree. Beat until smooth. Add powdered sugar, whipping cream and beat until stiff peaks form.
- Assembly: In a large trifle bowl place 10 cookies. Add 1/4th of the pumpkin cream cheese filling, 1/4th of the pecans, and a drizzle of caramel. Repeat a total of 4 times. Ending with a layer of whipped topping. Garnish with more cookies, pecans, and caramel! Refrigerate overnight.