- 10 graham cracker sheets
- 4 tbsp salted butter melted and divided
- 1/4 cup melted creamy peanut butter
- 1 1/2 large Hershey’s bar
- 12 Hawaiian bread rolls
- 1 cup mini marshmallows
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. In a food processor add the graham crackers and 2 tablespoons butter. Pulse until fine crumbs.
- In a 13x9 baking dish add the bottom half of your bread rolls. Drizzle with melted peanut butter. Top with the chocolate bars and mini marshmallows. Add the top of your rolls. Brush with remaining melted butter. Top with crushed graham cracker pieces. Bake for 10-12 minutes or until chocolate has melted and marshmallows have puffed up a bit. Eat warm!