- 1 16oz Block Cream Cheese, room temperature
- 1 cup Old Home Foods Creamy Peanut Butter divided
- 1 can Sweetened Condensed Milk
- 1 8oz container Cool Whip, thawed
- 6-8 Peanut Butter Cup Thins or regular Peanut Butter Cups
- 1 pre-made Oreo Cookie crust
- mini oreos and mini nutter butter cookies for garnish
- In a large mixing bowl add cream cheese, 1/2 peanut butter and condensed milk. Beat until smooth. Fold in cool whip. Set aside. Add remaining peanut butter in the bottom of your pie crust. Top with peanut butter cups. Add your peanut butter cream cheese filling. Top with mini cookies. Refrigerate for 6 hours or overnight. Serve with a drizzle of chocolate sauce!
- *This can also be frozen and thaw out for 1 hour prior to eating!