- In a blender, blend oats and peanuts just until ground. Do not over blend!
- Place mixture in a bowl and add peanut butter, honey, coconut oil, and salt *if using any. Mix until it comes together into a "dough." Add chocolate chips and mix until chocolate chips are evenly distributed. Form
- into 1 inch balls using a small ice cream scoop. Refrigerate for 30 minutes.
- In a microwave safe bowl, combine chocolate and coconut oil. Microwave in increments of 30 seconds, stirring every time until completely melted.
- Coat the peanut butter balls with melted chocolate. Optional: Garnish with crushed peanuts and a touch of sea salt. Refrigerate until chocolate firms.