Game Day Peanut Butter Brownie Pudding
- 2 sticks unsalted butter (melted and cooled slightly)
- 5 large eggs (room temperature)
- 2 cups organic granulated sugar
- 3/4 cup unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1/2 cup all-purpose flour
- 2 tsp vanilla extract
- 8-9 mini peanut butter cups
- 1/2 cup Old Home Creamy Peanut Butter ((melted in microwave for 30 seconds.))
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees. Butter a 2 quart oval baking dish.
- With an electric beat eggs and sugar on medium- high speed until very thick and pale yellow, approximately 5 to 10 minutes.
- Add vanilla, cocoa powder, and flour. Mix until just combined. With the mixer on low, slowly pour in butter and mix until combined.
- Pour 1/2 the batter into the prepared baking dish. Add peanut butter cups, then top with remaining batter. Drizzle the melted peanut butter. Swirl with a knife or a toothpick.
- Place baking dish in a larger baking pan. Add hot tap water to the pan to come halfway up the side of the baking dish. Bake for 50 minutes to 1 hour. Although very hard, allow to cool slightly before digging in, serve warm or at room temperature with a scoop of ice cream!
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!